Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What causes liberals to claim Amy Coney Barret stole her adopted children from Haiti?

Update:

"Oh stop lying. We know what you are up to." <---- meanwhile, I posted the article that is as plain as day. Liberals are incapable of being honest or rational.

Update 2:

Rusty: I would not say something silly like that. But I would say something silly like "why we must have 7 of 9 catholic SCJ's, just because on one issue, women get proclaimed 2nd class citizens. and R v. W has 60-something percent public approval--yet the court must reflect overturning popular decided law. I don't get that at all. It does not seem democratic."

Meanwhile, I'm sure Rusty doesn't mind that the Supreme Court forced gay marriage on society.

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

maybe cause others told them that

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I would never say something silly like that.  I would however, question why we must have 7 of 9 catholic SCJ's, just because on one issue, women get proclaimed 2nd class citizens.  and R v. W has 60-something percent public approval--yet the court must reflect overturning popular decided law.  I don't get that at all.  It does not seem democratic.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Oh stop lying. We know what you are up to.

And the future will prove you wrong 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.