Need the exact citation (book/private letter/title/author/date/chapter/page/English or Latin): "... all matter attracts all other matter " ?

I want to know the exact citation information (book/private letter/title/author/date/chapter/page number/English or Latin) for the statement: "... all matter attracts all other matter with a force proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them." I know that the quote is attributed to Sir Isaac Newton, as part of his law of universal gravitation, but where exactly did the quote first appear in writing?  

Oh, it was in one of his books, probably. Or maybe in someone else's. He was always doing that, Isaac. Always. Anyway, is there anything else we could do for you? Make you a cup of tea, perhaps? Do your laundry? Mow your lawn? Just ask. Cheers.