Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 4 weeks ago

Libs don't get it. The people they call "Trumpies" don't agree with everything he says. He says what we've said for decades. What's so hard?

...about understanding that? 

- Are they honestly so dense, they haven't heard the concerns of half of their own countrymen in 40 years?

• Lili

The fact that you've said something for decades, darling, doesn't make it informed, accurate, or intelligent.  That should be patently obvious. Trump's a bigoted ignoramus. If he's saying what you've said for decades, then it appears you, too, are a bigoted ignoramus.

And if you don't agree with everything he says, why aren't you people standing up and loudly saying so?  Because, in fact, you are not.

The man's proved to be a supremely ignorant, unqualified, unfit, con man, huckster, and fraud, with a long history of bankruptcies, loan defaults, failed and fraudulent businesses, tax fraud, and stiffed creditors behind him.  He has handled the presidency very poorly and was doing so even before the pandemic arrived. He's accomplished little of note, and even the pre-pandemic economy he keeps going on and on about was actually not doing that well, as anyone who was paying close attention knows. (See below.)

Sorry, dear, but I cannot respect someone who can't perceive all of that when it's right in front of his or her face, and who tells me that the trash Trump talks is what he or she has been saying for decades.

You actually think we're supposed to be impressed by that, when what he says is so utterly moronic?

Grow up, dear. Get an education.

You've been babbling racists with a fourth grade mentality for decades.  

• Rusty

yeah, I never said Trumpies.  that sounds kind of festive...

• paul c

You've been calling Nazis "Good people too' and our military hero's, "Losers and fools". for years ? Have you bullied woman accusing them of being "on her period" Or told people, "I just walk up and grab them by the pu$$y. they let me do what ever I want, and never say anything because I'm rich" 

Is it safe to assume your not a miserable old pervert like Trump ? 

I could make a list of all the racist remarks and insults used by Trump. Or maybe the attacks on Mexican immigrants, remember Trump saying, "They're all a bunch of rapists and drug dealers". That was before someone told Trump, "It's not Mexicans, it's central Americans at the Mexico boarder".

Do you want me to keep quoting Trump ? 

If you agree with him saying what you've been saying for years, it must suck being you. 

• Jeff S

Conservative BS!

For the almost the last 20 years conservatives have adopted an attitude of "our way or no way"!!!

Replacing Ginsburg proves that! Moscow Mitch said "No way we'll have a vote for replacing Scalia!" 10 months BEFORE the 2016 election.Now he's saying they'll replace her(Ginsburg) as soon as possible!

Republicans have NO integrity or honor any more!

They haven't learned the part about being appealing to voters. They have decided to make people angry and fearful. They don't try to make friends of try to get people to agree with them. They want to run a political campaign like that. As far as I know, it's the first time in American history it is being tried.

You are right that the Democrats did ignore the concerns of many Americans over immigration, the loss of jobs and lower wages.

But Trump didn't have a policy for any of these , he used the sticking plaster of borrowing more via a ballooning deficit in order to throw at the better off..

And on top of that , he was corrupt and incompetent to boot .

America was certainly hurting when he became president , so Trump gave them cancer and now they look as though they're dying.

• Leo

The fact that his supporters refuse to hold him accountable for any of the outrageous things he says or does tends to undermine your argument.

First off I've never called anyone "Trumpie". You are a Trumpanzee. Secondly, we are aware of that you've been saying racist sexist anti-Christian rhetoric for 40 years. Just been ignoring you because you're worthless. You finally found your anti-Christian Savior and now you feel empowered. Congratulations. 

This isn't hard. We just don't care about you enough to give you the satisfaction of understanding. 

They do not care the only thing of is they HATE him! I ask why? Trump does not given in their whine. He care about what America is about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!