Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 month ago

What can I do about my Colin cancer?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

get it cut out 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Colin cancer? Assuming you mean colon cancer talk to your doctor about what treatment suits your needs

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ha! You got LANned!

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you stop trolling

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This is Mr Right.  He thinks that posting this idiocy over and over in this section gets me angry.   He isn't intelligent enough to think up anything original so he either posts the same thing as other idiots that post here or just repeats his same mindless posts over and over.   What he doesn't realize is that all he is doing is making it easy for me to get his accounts deleted by making others see just how childish and insane he really is.   Take a look at his profile and see for yourself just how obsessed with me this lunatic is.

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=...

Be sure to pay attention to how many times he tries to call me out in answers that have nothing to do with the questions being asked.  Also realize that at least half his idiocy gets deleted for constantly stalking and harassing me.   It's also been going on for years.  His last account was finally suspended after more than three years of stalking and harassing me.  Since then his mental problems have only gotten worse.

• 1 month ago

Change your name. If you mean colon cancer - see a doc

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You obviously think this is hysterical, but it wasn't funny the first 14 times you posted it. And it's not getting better with age.

• 1 month ago

You seem to ask this question often. Are you focused on an answer, or just making noise??

BTW....it is spelled: Colon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.