Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 4 weeks ago

Do I have a yeast infection?

(Gonna get an OTC cream!) For 3 days now I've had itching on my actual vaginia opening. Right on it. The itching comes and goes. It wont itch for hours then it'll itch bad for a bit then stop. It's super dry down there which is unusual. I had a tiny bit of discharge bc I pushed super hard while looking in the mirror at my vag and some cream tan ish discharge came out. It was milky. This color is normal for me. I keep touching down there constantly to see if everything is okay and I think tbis has made me get sore there. My vag opening is usually pink but it now has a lighter color. Not like there's something on it but my actual vag is a lighter white ish pink color. IM A VIRGIN. 21. 

Sounds more like a bacterial infection than a yeast infection.

If you get the wrong OTC medication it will make it worse.

See a doctor and get an accurate diagnosis and correct treatment.

You've now posted (and spammed) this four times. Since you are obviously not able to accept the fact that you need to see a gynecologist, there's nothing anyone can do here to help you.   

JUST AS A REMINDER, HERE IS THE LAST THING YOU POSTED:  Is it normal for your vaginia to be a different color than your labias? ?

My vaginia itself and itself opening and the vaginia (NOT my labias) are a lighter color than my labia and vulva. Those are pink and redish. Whereas my vaginia is a light light pink,almost whiteish color. I'm a virgin. 21.