Is BLM the beginning of a marxist revolution as foretold in Das Kapital....?
Hi Bill... I really don't know who you are referring to when you say you guys ....I'm just a guy...you sound quite paraniod
Peter you are wrong on so many levels and a idiot in do many ways....
1. Das Kapital is an historical analysis of the manner in which alienation occurs though separation from one's own labour.
2. Communism is not a prerequisite for a marxist revolution to occur, merely the existence of alienation.
3. The self identification which you seem to require is unnecessary for those with no capital to range on those holding capital.
4. The whole point of the work was to show how an historical analysis of economics was possible lead to a revolutionary outcome.....
Are you dumb?
Peter.....you have a real talent for copy and paste but little else...that's fine ...but let's not pretend that because you don't understand that what is being said is anything but correct....
Communism is for us not a stable state which reality will have to adjust itself. We can call Communism the real movement which abolished the present state of things. The conditions of this movement result from premises now in existence."4
- 1 month agoFavorite Answer
"As foretold in Das Kapital" what? Das Kapital was a dialectical materialist analysis and critique of the capitalist mode of production and other political-economists of the time, not some sort of prophecy.
"Marx aimed to reveal the economic patterns underpinning the capitalist mode of production in contrast to classical political economists such as Adam Smith, Jean-Baptiste Say, David Ricardo and John Stuart Mill. While Marx did not live to publish the planned second and third parts, they were both completed from his notes and published after his death by his colleague Friedrich Engels. Das Kapital is the most cited book in the social sciences published before 1950."
Anyway, BLM is not a Marxist revolution, nor is it in the pre-stages or early stages of one. Marxist revolutions are led by communist parties. BLM ranges through many political ideologies and acts more like a united front against racism in the United States.
@Zerophobe, you have a real talent for pretending to know what you're talking about. Though your whole barrage of insults was nothing but gibberish.
- JeancommunicatesLv 71 month ago
BLM and Antifa have started a revolution of violence in Democrat run cities.
Franklin Graham is in Washington, DC today for a Prayer March. Please pray for peace in America and pray for the peace of Jerusalem as Christian's are told to pray. Amen.
- BillLv 41 month ago
You guys are the most paranoid people on this planet
- 1 month ago
No, blm isn't marxist, it uses racial talking points to divide working class people
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 month ago
Yes very much so.