Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

Does anyone still listen to Trump? Since The Apprentice master only spouts ignorant illusions of his own ego inventions?

Favorite Answer

Some still do and that's the scary part. I think common sense & reality has finally registered with most Trump supporters, so their faith in him does not override their conscience or instinct for self-preservation. But like those that attend his rallies, cheering & breathing mask-less squeezed in next to hundreds of others (so Trump gets a better PR photo), some are beyond hope.

No. No one does. People either worship the ground he walks on just because he's openly racist and sexist and told them it was alright to be so openly again too OR they know he is a horrifying criminal who deliberately let 200,000 people die and tried to destroy the post office so he could be a dictator the next four years and run out the statute of limitations on his crimes. https://washingtonmonthly.com/2020/08/01/trump-and...

The people who fawn over Trump remind me of the people in England from the lower classes who spray their shorts every time the queen makes a public appearance and talk about how lovely she looks and the wonderful new hat she wore. In the meantime just like Trump she couldn't give a s*** about these people but they're falling at her feet. it's like that show "lifestyles of the Rich and famous"  that used to be on TV. All these people living in trailers watching that show and getting vicarious thrills out of people who have a thousand times more money than they do. Instead of realizing how they're being screwed. Trump has conned stupid and low income low education Americans in the same fashion. Has managed to convince them that he's "one of them' but would no longer want to shake their hands than shake the hands of a leper . Only in America, home of the stupid

• Aiden

Of course I listen to Trump.

Sure he lies, but so do all of the other politicians, but it's important to listen to the candidates and president and all politicians. Sure you have to fact check EVERYTHING that they say, but by listening to them you can tell what their intentions are.

Looking at your question, although it appears to be less of a comment and more of a statement, it seems as though you rather hate Trump because of his exaggeration of his own and other people in the republican party's abilities. Right?

Fair enough. I won't fault you for that. Hating someone because they lied to you is perfectly reasonable.

However by the fact that you've only targeted Trump, I'm also going to assume that you've never fact checked Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Clinton, Obama or any of the democrats. Just an assumption.

If my assumption is correct, I'd highly recommend you do.

Take a look at what both parties are saying, what they lie about and consider why they lied. What their intentions were in lying.

I'd also recommend that you pay attention to actions over words. Take a look at what republicans are doing and what the democrats are doing, how their cities and states are holding up, how well they look after their citizens and how well both parties abide by the law and uphold people's rights.

I'm saying all of this because it seems to me that you clearly hate Trump but have not mentioned anyone else which seems rather arbitrary. You're hating one side of the same coin. 

It doesn't seem to be a very mature response so I'm giving you a bit of advice so that you don't get used by the politicians to further their own political agenda.

Hate Trump because it was your own idea, not because the hatred was fueled into you.

• Andy C

Not really.   He's a waste of energy and I don't say that lightly. 

FACT:  Donald Trump is seriously mentally ill and totally unfit for office.

• Paul R

You liberals are always so predictable and melodramatic. All moaning and whining and not a single solid argument to back up your claims. That is the direct result of watching too many children's movies (and viewing the world as such), instead of learning actual economics or studying the actual proposals of each party. Sure, Trump is far from perfect, let alone the GOP in general, but the Democrats have proven time and time again to be a complete disaster in terms of administration. Just look at any Democrat-run city in America! it's not even debatable who the better choice is. 

Since you libs love the Mental Health section, you could at least take some time to engage in self-reflection on how hysterical and irrational you all sound to any one who's not been brainwashed by their college professors and by the mainstream media. But who am I kidding? We all know you're not going to do that. You're just going to downvote my reply to oblivion and keep blaming Trump for everything, even things caused directly by the left, such as the rioting and looting we've witnessed in recent months.

• LAN

Funny how you idiots never seem to be able to present any facts to back up your childish rants isn't it?   At least you know enough to post this garbage in the mental health section where it belongs.

Go Trump 2020....