Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why do some people not think covid is serious?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It seems that most of the people who test positive are asymptomatic.

In other words, they only way you can tell if you have the virus or not is by looking at the test results. If something is serious then you know you feel poorly without any testing at all.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Influenza is also serious, so is cancer and heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes.

Now what?

• 2 months ago

Because they are immature fools.

The majority of these are young and they feel that if they do get the virus it will only be a mild dose just like a cold.

The unfortunate thing is that they don't realise that they take the virus home, give it to their parents who in turn give it to their parents and begore you know it the young person who brought it home is attending their grandparents funeral.

• 2 months ago

TRUMP/PENCE 2020    There is a lot more to worry about in America than COVID 19.  We'll go through the virus and the President has a vaccine on the way.  His 1776 Commission will revive a youth to realize they live in the greatest nation in the world and they must preserve.  This violence in nonsense and it accomplishes nothing.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The "why" I don't understand, but I can tell you it was the same with HIV. Despite ever increasing numbers of infection among heterosexuals who did not use needle drugs, large numbers of people insisted that they didn't need to practice safer sex. "I can't get HIV because ...." myths abound even today. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.