Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 4 weeks ago

will Usa invade iran or venezuela ?

• jimmy
    Favorite Answer

I can't see that happening. I don't think the USA would get any backing from allies. The USA were humiliated when they tried to impose UN snapback sanctions on Iran, they had no backing. Every one says the Iran deal is better than no deal.

Its mote likely they will invade PORTLAND, NY, ATLANTA, CHICAGO or another DEMOCRIT RUN CITY which is out of control so the REAL LAW ABIDING CITIZEN can be protected against the RIOTERS< LOOTERS< AND ARSONIST wanting to BURN IT DOWN.

we had a vote, service members voted 5 to 1 to invade Tahiti next......we want some beach time

• Robert

Wel,l Venezuela is having a going out of business sale, so no need to go there.  Iran was and is a big pain in the a*s with little that we need now that we drill our own oil and gas.  So unless we have to take a defensive strike at nuclear weapons, no need to deal with them either.  Don't fret about those places.  Watch out though for attacks from the inventers of the Chinese weaponized flu.  China is the real enemy. 

In three words.

No they won't

@Should've been you, nah - the U.S. doesn't even have to respond to actual military aggression anymore, the U.S. mainstream media can just make up an atrocity (Sadam's WMDs, Gulf of Tonkin, Nariyah Testimony, Xinjiang Genocide, etc.), using American govt-funded "NGOs" as a source, and then justify war on a false narrative because Americans just eat it all up without any investigation of their own.

If the US invades Iran or Venezuela, expect action from Russia and China. The U.S. continues to isolate itself and push itself into a corner while its empire is dying and lashing out.

I don't think the US would have to invade Iran. The Arabs are really tired of those Shiites. And Iran is not getting stronger militarily, they keep losing the ability to spend GDP in their military because the GDP is lower and lower. Venezuela I know even less about, I think we are going to let them suffer themselves to death, I'm not sure.

I think those countries would have to show actual military aggression first, launch a sustained purposeful attack.  Until then, we have sanctions.