My bf OD’d on drugs he took from me am I to blame!!!? ?

My bf or ex was intoxicated from alcohol..His father bought him.. basically he enables him but my bf is 29.. he’s responsible for his own actions. 

However when I was with him I had things.. on me.. I didn’t tell him because i want him to get better.. he was on a month long binge! 

He asked if he could have some.. I told him I didn’t want him to get sick.. I also knew he’d tell everyone and I’d look like the culprit.. 

Sure enough it happened.. but worse. His lips turned blue and his skin was white! I thought he was joking then I saw he was limp. 

I immediately called the cops and did CPR on him.. the ambulance arrived and administered Narcan.. i was hysterical crying.. i held his hand and prayed that he’s survivve

Thank god he did! But i didn’t get a thank you.. instead i was harrassed by his sisters! He was taken to the hospital n he knew I was there

But he ignored me.. 

I am heart broken.. he can’t ever take responsibility for his own actions. 

For the first 2 immature wenches, try having sympathy or a conscious and stop the rude bullying! Answer the question or get off my page! I don’t need more negativity. 

Yes you're to blame, just like he is.

You watched him get so drunk he was out of his mind, then you fed him opioids.  You helped him overdose.  Congratulations.

Pretty pathetic story, and if you're serious about it then you have my sympathies, but I'm not sure what your actual question is or why you seem to have so much trouble writing in basic English.

Get some help and let him get help, too