Would a company ever try to manipulate workers in this way?

There's women at my company who I find really attractive. I feel like they act fake nice to me. Do you think its possible that they think "just act extra friendly to this guy, he thinks you're attractive, so he'll do more work for us". Or am I probably way off?

It could be that the women at your work do not want to act like bitches.  Some corporate cultures are based on people being nice to each other. 

• It wouldn't be the company it would be the workers. If they know you find her attractive, some people may pressure her to act 'extra friendly' around you, so they can get you to do the work for them. Some people do 'fake it to make it', which I think isn't right. Specially if you're their superior, some people will 'kiss up' to a manager or supervisor to get them to like them. I don't do that. I do my job and I go home. 

People that are honest don't fake their actions or emotions. 

If I like some one I'm not going to fake being friendly or extra friendly with them, for any one. I don't play games like that. 

You could be reading too much into this. 

• Maxi

You go to work to work, not to make friends or get gfs........

• Judy

way off .................................................