Anonymous

My female friend thinks this chat is out of "just friends" boundaries? What do you think?

I'm close friends with this guy. I sent him a text on Sunday and he didn't answer. 

Yesterday HE texted me: Hey you bastard... why you're not texting? Do you hate me? 🤔 (this "bastard" is a "pet name" we use for each other. I started it and he said he loves when I call him that) 

ME: I was thinking of calling you to see if you're alive or you just forgot about me 🤔. 

Too much going on this week... too little time for myself. 

I need a day this weekend just for myself ( I insinuated on playing some music like we sometimes do) 

HE: On Saturday I have something to do in the morning, so you know, after lunch...🤔... I can fix your car and since you'll be here we can play some music (music is the thing that got us close) 

ME: 🤗 

And usually if I don't respond to his text within some reasonable time, he asks if I'm mad at him. And I know him to be very self-confident person. Not being dependent on what anybody thinks about him.

I don't see it. Maybe your female friend is jealous of the time you spend with your male friend? I've hung with jammers for years and for many of then Jamming is the highest priority in their lives. 

• J

I don’t see anything weird or gay about that conversation. Your friend seems a little needy when he asks if you’re mad at him though. 

Assuming close friend you mean best friend, my answer is no, is not.

Source(s): My point of view.