Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 3 weeks ago

did anyone like the Brady Bunch movies?

I loved the first one from like 1993. It was so funny to see Marsha's arrogance and Cindy lisp as they try interacting with the modern times. The movie just had so many funny parts.

No, they weren't my taste in movies.

Yes.  I thought it was clever that they made Carol's first husband be the Professor from Gilligan's Island. 

• Robert

Yes, but I only saw the first one.   I enjoyed it as satire of the tv episodes incidents, which I still remembered at the time.   It would have been even funnier if Mike was obviously gay. 

I did, yes. And was surprised I did. I didn't have much exposure to the show, but did have some idea about it. I thought a really good job was done to make it interesting for adults, such as Jean Smart with the two older boys and the "making a sandwich" comment. And Davy Jones and the teacher groupies at the dance! Anyway, yeah, I liked them both.