What is this called?

Its a type of headboard for a bed that has walls on the side of the head of the bed. So it kind of makes a little alcove where your head rests.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Alcove or nook headboard or wrap around headboard. 

    When done with curtains and a canopy is a half tester bed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.