What do I do?

Okay so I have a cut on my arm and the skin around it is turning yellow, and I'm really scared because I can't show it to anybody. I don't have any alcohol to rub it to try to help, and my friend told me it could spread. I'm really scared what do I do? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It sounds like you have a mild infection going on. You might have pus trapped under the skin that needs to be squeezed out

• 4 weeks ago

I go by if its turning yellow/green/black see a doctor. As you are yellow/green see a doctor within next few days at least, if it goes black go to ER immediately.

• 4 weeks ago

See a doctor. 

But contrary to popular belief, alcohol is not good for cuts and scrapes. It actually harms the good tissue, and delays healing. 

Yellow or jaundice could mean multiple things! Not necessarily bad. You should see a professional.

• 4 weeks ago

You need to, clean up the wound, either with hydrogen peroxide, or iodine. To stop the spread of infection into your blood stream you must  get some antibiotics, preferably penicillin, or amoxicillin. If your cut is getting sore, becoming painful to the touch, and is getting worse, instead of subsiding. You must go to a local clinic, or see a doctor! 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

You tell someone and have it looked at by a professional. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.