Will you keep turning the crank?

Suppose you were all alone in a morgue with a closed casket that had a crank on the side of it. And when you turn the crank, it plays jack-in-the-box music. Would you be brave enough to continue turning the crank to see what will pop out of the casket?

• Tom
    Favorite Answer

I would soon suspect some kind of PRANK at my own expense and stop turning the handle---leaving it for a co-worker fo complete.--Possibly with my encouragement, and from a distance.

Yes, but first, I would turn it backwards and see what pops "in" to the coffin. 

• Jon

I think some visitors here come on purpose to wind up cranks.

First I would set up a way to video it, then I would turn the crank. It would go viral on YouTube! 😱

• Yeah sure I would turn it, what's the worst it could be? It's not dead people that are dangerous. 

• Mrs H

Oh hell no. I'd be gone

• Dejair

I don't know the maximum of volume of my sound system .

i KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS ALREADY ARRANGED TO HAVE THAT PLAYED AT HIS FUNERAL. 

I don't know really