Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCricket · 2 months ago

in cricket with the sledging is there any racism?

Sledging may or may not contain racist comments. Its basically unnecessary. 

Not at all. Sledging as an art of cricket. No racism here

There can be a lot of things where the opposition would try to unsettle the batsmen, but making personal or racist comments are completely unavoidable and should be punished severely.

Definitely, maximum time.

it's partially true. sledging in cricket depends on the situations & so many factors involved on it.

Racist bigotry and hatred will give anyone who lets them rule there realms cancer. I pray peace and love to you my brother.

Yes,there is sledging regarding to racism in cricket.Many players told their experiences about sledging.

Ex-When Darren Sammy was in SRH,other Indian players will taunt him by name of "Kaalu".

These things are not healthy for cricket.

The difference between cricket and all other sports is that cricket is a royal game in every way. Cricket is the brightest symbol of Victorian British imperialism. They have carried cricket along with stealing in each of their colonies by ship. Only an ideal British gentleman can hold the philosophy of authentic cricket - this was their demand. Apart from white people, only people of high caste like Rajsaheb of Nawansagar or Nawab of Pataudi can play that game.But I think cricket is not a racist game.

Almost none is racism. It is done to unsettle the mind of an opponent.

I've only seen cricket played in bits and pieces on various British movies and TV shows like Downton Abbey. My knowledge of it is that it's tediously long (a game literally lasting days), everyone wears white, it's played with a bat that looks more like a paddle, and there's something to do with sticks driven into the ground.