Native English speakers, could you please help me with these issues?

Is this sentence correct:

"It's good to dream, but we shouldn't just visualize the CULMINATING MOMENT, but also the way that could take us there."

• John P
    Favorite Answer

'Culminating moment' is very good.

"...but also the path which might take us there."

• "It is good to dream, but we should not just visulise the culminating moment, but also the way that could take us there".

It's good to dream but we shouldn't just visualize the MOMENT OF CULMINATION but also the way that could take us there.

"It is good to dream.  However, we shouldn't only visualize the Culmimating Moment; but also the way it could take us there."

• A.J.

The grammar is correct, and words used very good. The communication is understood. I will be critical to try to make it better.

Is "dream" the right word, or does it need more words to clarify it? When we use "shouldn't", then the word "dream" is not a sleeping dream. It is more of a plan, speculation, contemplation."Culminating moment" is good. Many people will need a dictionary.The double use of "but" is a mistake I sometimes make. It can be too complex. Break it up into two sentences to avoid using "but" twice in one sentence.I don't like the weak word "could". I like a stronger more definite, and maybe "path" instead of "way". I will add more words and change a few to bring the communication up a level. Maybe this way. Yours is correct to high school level. Does this read better?:"It's good to dream, to contemplate and envision success, but we shouldn't just visualize the CULMINATING MOMENT. We also need to create and include the path that takes us there."

The sentence is fine. These issues?