Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

What do I do about my arrogant father who refuses to reply to me when I contact him?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

    Stop contacting him. get him out of your life.

  • 4 weeks ago

    Sounds like if you force him to reply you won't like what he says. This might be one of those things you need to make your peace with unless you both can go to family therapy together. And I mean both of you. The relationship is already strained. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.