Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Why is there an answer to everything in the Koran?

@Otto I found the answer of why God created us in the Koran only to worship him. I found what foods are allowed to eat and not to eat in it. I found out who I can marry. I found out about inheritance. I found out the meaning of life is a test. I learned what angels are created from. I learned a lot from Koran.

@paulathome

You're not talking any sense.

It hasn't been corrupted and altered Like the Holy Scriptures , Because it isn't a threat to Satan's Systems like the unadulterated Holy Scriptures are!!!

THE ONLY TRUE WORD OF GOD IS THE HOLY BIBLE AND THAT WORD BECAME FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US(NAMED JESUS) GOD INCARNATE. ISLAM REFUSE'S TO BELIEVE THIS>>>

NO ONE'S SINS ARE FORGIVEN EXCEPT THRU JESUS FOR AS THE SECOND PERSON OF THE BLESSED TRINITY WHO VOLUNTARILY CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN TO SUFFER AND DIE FOR US SO OUR SINS MAY BE FORGIVEN.

JESUS HAD A HUMAN NATURE AND A DIVINE NATURE. 

A MERE MAN CANNOT EVER SAVE US FROM OUR SINS.>>>

JESUS IS GOD, SEE HERE WHERE HE TELLS US MANY TIMES IN THE BIBLE FIRST WHERE HE TELLS PHILLIP HE IS GOD,>>>>

Philip said, 'Lord, show us the Father and then we shall be satisfied.' Jesus said to him,

9 'Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and you still do not know me? 'Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father, so how can you say, "Show us the Father"?

10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? What I say to you I do not speak of my own accord: it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his works.

11 You must believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe it on the evidence of these works.

EXPLANATION OF JESUS SAYING ONLY THE FATHER IS GOOD>>>

I know at glance it seems like Jesus is questioning why they call Him good. However, He is agreeing that He is good, but bringing to their attention that this goodness is from the Father and the good they see in Him is because He is light from light, true God from true God.

He was saying that if people recognize that He is good then they should know that He is God. They should recognize that God is the source of goodness, not man. He was raising people's minds to recognize the Messiah.

ALSO, THIS IS PROOF GOD IS A BLESSED TRINITY IN GODS OWN WORDS JESUS TELLS YOU HE IS GOD MANY TIMES, ALSO THE TRINITY IS IN THE SAME BIBLE, GOD SAID, "LET US" MAKE MAN IN "OUR" IMAGE, AND WHEN GOD AT THE TOWER OF BABEL, GOD SAID, let "us" go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other! HENCE HIS TWO MESSAGES THAT GOD IS THE BLESSED TRINITY

BELOW ARE DIFFERENT TIMES JESUS SAYS HE IS "I AM" GOD.

JESUS TOLD THE PHARISEES WHEN THEY SAID TO JESUS, DO YOU PUT YOURSELF ABOVE ABRAHAM AND JESUS SAID, BEFORE ABRAHAM, "I AM" MEANING HE IS GOD

WHEN MOSES ASKED GOD HIS NAME, GOD SAID HIS NAME WAS "I AM"

OTHER TIMES JESUS SAID, "I AM" THE DOOR TO HEAVEN.

"I AM" THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE

"I AM THE VINE, YOU ARE THE BRANCH'S

JOHN 17:5 And now glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself, with the glory which I had, before the world was, with thee.

John 8:58

Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say to you, before Abraham was made, I am.

saias (Isaiah) 43:10

You are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know, and believe me, and understand that I myself am. Before me there was no God formed, and after me there shall be none.

https://www.ewtn.com/faith/teachings/incaa3.htm

I WILL GIVE YOU TWO EXAMPLES THEN MORE IN MY LINK. FIRST THE BIBLE IS GOD'S WORD AND THE WORD BECAME FLESH(JESUS, GOD, MAN) AND DWELT AMONG US. SECOND, WHEN SATAN TEMPTED JESUS, JESUS SAID, YOU SHALL NOT PUT THE LORD YOUR GOD TO THE TEST. ALSO READ JOHN 14: 1 THRU 12

• Paul

Because its author had opinions on everything, just as any other human being does, and his opinions are no more valid than my opinions.

Except finding a true love from Jesus .

• Archer

One can interpret any of the many books written by man about the gods and find the same.

There is not.......................

• Otto

I don't  find answers in the Quran.  But the Bible explains how to cope with problems and how to find true happiness. The Bible alone tells us what we must do to please God. - Psalm 1:1-3.