Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Has there been any Democrat or liberal to criticize China for Covid-19, they either think they are innocent or on their side?

They instead blame Trump.

Do they also blame Trump for the virus in Europe, Australia, Asia and South America?

Bye is right.  The Liberal/Democrats are saying nothing against China.

IF trump had done a good job, how do you explain that the US has 4% of the world population but 20% of the deaths from covid? Answer that! Democrats are right to criticize trump. He LIED to Americans. He said the virus was a hoax and it would miraculously disappear. He KNEW the dangers but he also knew it would impact the election.

WAKE UP. Stop being so freakin' gullible

I didn't hear any that I can remember. For a while it seemed that Democrats ALL agreed to hate Russia and Trump, but ignore any disparaging comments about China. China's communists and the Democrats go a long way together. But why are the Republicans useless about all of this? I think they got mixed up with China too. Trump got in both their way, and they resent him for it. That is why the Democrats are so hypocritically hateful, and many Republicans are dragging their feet and staying in the shadows, it seems. 

• Bye

EDIT:  Jeancommunicates clearly did not read my answer.

I really appreciate when you admit this clearly that you only get your info from Fox News.  You have no idea what Democrats or liberals say, because your only view of that is when Fox says "here's what the liberals are saying".