How will you react when they announce that Joe Biden & Kamal Harris won the election?

Honest answers only please! Rants will be reported.

My very first reaction will be to go kayaking with ALL my firearms and mysteriously ALL of them WILL fall into the deepest part of either the Gulf of Mexico or Tampa bay so when the left comes knocking looking to confiscate my firearms they'll have to go fishing to find them! 

Lol. Not gonna happen. 

• Fred G

Don't ask questions if you flip out when you get answers you don't like.. I have faith most people are smart enough to not vote for Biden/Harris or any democrat.. Country is lost if they win.. I will be bummed for my kids and grandkids..

Your question is beyond hypothetical.

• yodi

Thank the powers that be for ending America's  nightmare.

Relieved.  Neither was in my top 3 going into the primaries but Trump is a danger to the rule of law and "government of the people, by the people, for the people."  

Well I wont have a melt down like all the democrat supporters 

You misspelled Kamala's name, but I will be very pleased. And I look forward to seeing the Trump humping racists get even more desperate.

I will open a bottle of champagne and rejoice that the worst president in the history of the US will be out and a new president will start to heal the nation.