If you section a drug addict, where does the court send them after they've been sectioned?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Don't take legal advice from (apparently) non attorneys.  The word is most definitely NOT "sanction."

    If anyone is "sectioned" the evaluation can lead to a trial, confinement in a mental health facility, confinement in a hospital, the person can simply walk away.  The "sectioning" often is for the purpose of treating the addiction, and after the medical professionals complete their reports the legal system decides how to proceed.

  • 2 months ago

    You don't section a drug addict.   It's sanction!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.