kyoh asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 month ago

I want to explore the similarity between the origin of English and the Yamato language.?

Japanese is made in Chinese and Yamato.

This can be rephrased as being made in Chinese and English 3000 years ago.

To briefly introduce this process,

Japanese mythology begins when Izanami comes to Japan from a foreign country.

She came to Japan 3000 years ago.

The feature is that the words when speaking and the words when writing are different.

Until modern times, Japanese did not match when writing and speaking.

Currently, Japanese is translating the Yamato language in China. So the root is Chinese.

However, as a dialect, the Yamato language still remains.

Specifically, I will play Yamato words.

"Wale Nancyu Namae"

This is the old colloquialism.

In English, it has the same meaning as "What's your name?".

In Japanese, "Anata no namae ha nan desuka?".

“Wale dogetsi t you?” this is Yamato words.

in English”What do get it you?”

The sound of this Yamato word can be heard as a dialect of Izumo and the Tohoku region. 

Is the Yamato language English? Is it Japanese?

The answer is clear when you look at the numbers.

12345

In Yamato language,

Hi, Fwo, Mee, Your,itu

in English

One, two, three, four, five

The words of the Yamato language have the same origin as English. For example, if you say women "wotome", they are women.

Speaking of "Hime", Female.

All the sounds will remain in English as they are.

If you are good at Japanese, you will know these words, which are old phrases.

I know a few Yamato words. If you look at it from English, you can see more detail.

• John P

You speak of Yamato as being a very old-established language. English is a comparatively young language, the first hints of which are about 1500 years old, and forms easily recognisable to modern speakers are less than 600 years old.

English has taken forms mainly from Germanic languages in everyday speech, and from Greek and Latinate languages in many upper-level words. Some words can be traced back to Sanskrit, as they can in many European languages.

Over the centuries of exploration and colonisation, English has imported many words from languages around the world, such as 'curry' and 'tattoo' and 'canoe'.

• garry

your barking up the wrong tree , english is a mix or german french and scandinavian , english change over time only 400 years of modern english , old english first evolved . thats why shakespear had to be converted to modern english . it does go back 3,000 years , lucky if it goes back 1500 years .

At first, I didn't notice the relationship between Japanese and English.

The Japanese grammar is similar to Protocanan, and the similar language is Sumerian.

Of course, most of the Japanese has been replaced by Chinese, so we need to compare the ancient language parts.

Japan suddenly became a Chinese language country in the 4th century. There are no characters other than kanji.

However, traces of Yamato words remain everywhere.

The three sacred treasures possessed by the Japanese king are the only evidence that the Chinese could not erase.

I will paste the image.

This is the original Yamato language.

In reality, more than one language is written here.

The capital of Japan when I used this Yamato word was Izumo. Izumo script appears there. What you find when you search is a copy of classical characters 200 years ago.

Although the alphabet comes from Latin, Greek and Phoenician. Everything goes further in Canaanite.

All Hebrew characters are also derived from Canaanite. There is folklore about this origin, but in fact, all of them have the same characteristics as the Izumo script.

Does anyone know that Sumerian tilted Protocanan 90 degrees?

Try tilting the Izumo script 90 degrees in the same way.

The alphabet comes out. I think you can solve most of the mysteries, such as why Q tilted sideways.

This is why I noticed the relationship between English and Yamato language.

If you reproduce the old wording of Yamato words on your own,

It should sound weird English when you speak.

Of course, the grammar and the meaning of the words have changed,

The same wording has the same meaning.

It is well known that Japanese is similar to Altaic languages, similar to Hebrew, and similar to Sanskrit.

The Japanese language is not similar, but the Yamato language is similar.

Sanskrit is a form of trying to understand this Yamato word in Vedic. Older Sanskrit oral traditions have incorrect grammar. That's because it was originally written in a different language.

The language is common to both English and Yamato.

If you can reproduce the Yamato language, you will be able to read the ancient language.

By the way, oral traditions from Aria are recorded in Sanskrit. This is like recording the English you speak as Sanskrit.

If you play it, it will be a strange Sanskrit language, but if an ancient speaker hears it, it will sound in ancient language.

Write a little about what it looks like and wake up.

"I'm glad to see you"

This was recorded,

"Aimn zladto seeyo"

It looks like this.

Redefining the meaning of this and incorporating it as a Sanskrit word would look like this:

"An angelic person has reached heaven and is happy."

But listen to the sound.

You can understand the true meaning by reading it in ancient language.

Yamato language and English are required.

If you understand this language, you can understand the history of Japan.

In the 4th century, China split into two, and one of them is doing the same thing in Japan as the Chinese Communist Party.

Then the language became Kanji, and I was in a situation to translate Yamato words in Kanji.

All but the history made by the Chinese disappeared at once.

This is the same as Chinese immigrating to an English-speaking world and speaking English. When they seize power, they translate everything into Chinese.

They will let you write English in Kanji. The dictionary is written in Chinese.

This makes it strange English with many translation errors.

Then it's no longer English or Chinese. The original language.

People in the country of Yamato have failed. But you have to learn its history and experience.

The international community is now making the same mistakes.

ps

thank you for: garry and John P 

English is a relatively new language. Combined with Latin and French, it has become the current form.

This is the current perception.

But what I want to make sure is the fact that it's completely the opposite.

Ethnic groups are mixed, so language changes are not one-way.

The changes you know are right on the one hand.

But the evidence I give is also correct.

You just don't know.

Ancient Greek, Altaic, Hebrew, and Phoenician are combined to create a common ancient language.

It is said to be the word of Canaan.

This Canaanite word is in Japan with the Hebrews. It is also based on this that there is the Japanese-Jewish Commonwealth theory.

However, in Japan, a group like the Chinese Communist Party has come and what is happening in the world is actually happening. Everything is in Chinese. Most of the ethnic groups have become Chinese.

However, the ancient Canaanite language is still a little alive as a spoken language.

I can read it a little.

As you can see by reading, when I speak, I can understand it in English for some reason.

Why do you think about?

ot only language but also culture is the same foundation.

You may think that the Japanese armor you know has changed, but it has been reconstructed in Chinese culture.

Armor without Chinese culture was buried in the form of a doll around the 6th century.

This is called an armed haniwa.

In England, the exact same armor comes out of Sutton Hoo around the same time. It has the same technology and the same design.

This is just a part.

You can see that the same country is divided into England and Japan.

It is the oldest civilized country originally in Canaan.

Myths from all over the world will be readable in the language of this time.

History will be visible from another fulcrum that is not the history you know.

There is truth there.

I can't write the answer suddenly. Because many people get confused when writing this.

It is the same as the geocentric theory changing to the heliocentric theory.

You have to read the messages left by your predecessors on your own.

It's the next step for me to tell the truth.

You have to regain your language.

The place to ask may be different. The place to ask may be different.

Some may say it's a waste of time.

This is your first contact, so it's up to you to decide if it's useless.

If you decide it's useless or stupid, that's fine.

rest assured.

I don't do anything in vain. There is only the fact that I will never speak to you again.

If you want to know the truth, move linguists and historians, not me.

If you want to waste your time on this, nobody can stop you. But meanwhile, what is your question? I don't see one.

And just by the way, the fact that two words in different languages may sound similar has absolutely no bearing whatever on their origins.

Is "kyoh" the Yamato word for "idiot"? 

No matter how similar they sound to you, the Yamato language and English are completely different and have nothing to do with each other.  They are definitely not related.

Your theory is a typical example of folk etymology.   Please read the page below and learn why your theory is wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folk_etymology