Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

How do I go about getting a police report, neighbor called the police to report an assault incident, and i would like to see the report?

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    You go to the Police Station and fill out a request form.  In some States you cannot get the Report if you are not a party to the problem.

  • J M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Go to the police station and ask for it. 

  • 1 month ago

    Why did you assault your neighbor?

  • 1 month ago

    Every police department has its own rules and procedures for doing this.  Plus the laws vary from state to state (or county to county).  Contact or go to the police department and they will be able to tell you their process for getting such a report.  It is different in every place.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    Go to the station and ask.  It's going to be different everywhere.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.