Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

If Islam has terrorism in their rules then why there why there was no terrorist attacks from ages before 100 of years?

it all began when Israel showed up as they hate the middle east. so they decided to come up with ISIS and brainwash muslims

Favorite Answer

I am a muslim actually. This is actually true. I don't know anything about history but what do I know that alot of muslim kids got kidnaped by Israelis from syria, iraq, egypt, saudi arabia... And they have learnt to bomb themselves as this is the meaning of jihad. But that's not what really jihad means. It means when you participate in a war and either you die or not die. But then the media has something else to say. I do not blame them because they saw something that no one can deny it. But what do I do? Nothing I can do to proove myself to the world that I'm a nice person :(

I listen to music, I draw, I enjoy, I play games, I wear cool clothes, I go out, I get fade haircuts and I would have had a girlfriend but that did't happen HAHAH. 

I just dont hate myself or have to wear a cap and white clothes

THIS IS NOT ISLAM

Islam says to enjoy everything but be humble and never revolte.

Because  Terrorism is a tactic born from anarchist communism in the early 1900's, as far as the bombings go, anyways.

Of course some consider the beheadings, that Islam has always favored, as terroristic as well.

Islam spread from middle East to Europe, Asia and Africa. It was not a peaceful process. History is full of incidents of muslim attackers attacking a country and if won then converting people there. Those who denied, they were either killed or forced to pay jazya. These attackers ruthly plundered cities and killed people. Now this was very common in early ages, many rulers attacked many places. But difference with islam was that islamic rulers were radical muslims. They hated people of other religions and they used to think that kafirs need to be either changed or killed. Only their faith was true for them. Most muslims still think like this, that only islam can give peace. I agree that islam has very good ways which surely give peace to a mind but that's not a reason to think that other religions don't have ways to provide peace. Why there is a need to quote that 'Islam is a religion of love and peace'? Why it needs to be proven? Why so many muslims turn towards terrorism? Does any other faith needed to quote that they are a religion of love and peace?

Terrorism is not in Islam rules, it is in mind of those radical muslims who think their religion is only way to god. Sadly their numbers are in majority. Muslim countries don't allow to convert people to other faith, that is the biggest example of their intolerance. Declaring your country as a muslim nation is the biggest blow to secularism you demand in other nations which have declared themselves secular. 

I haven't read Quran, I want to, the original one, untampered. Then I'll know what is in rule and what is not, but against this question I ask my questions, 'Why so much radicalism, intolerance and communalism? Why cannot muslims live peacefully with Jews? Jews are so less in number and muslims are so much, why they don't show their love and peace? Why there are religious persecutions in name of islam in Pakistan and Bangladesh? Why so much hatred for America and Israel? Why terrorist attacks randomly anywhere by muslims? Why Kashmiri Pandits were driven out of kashmir by muslims?' There is simply too much to ask.

Killing innocents in name of just war is not just.

how is it possible that muslims can know so little about what they worship?

Terrorism has been around since the beginning. All warfare is "terrorism" , we just to don't label most of it terrorism.

Even in the last 100 years, terrorist outfits like the IRA, the KKK, etc., were are common as can be.

Regular, military conquest was the order of those days.

Islam has no terrorism in their rules:

Qur'an 5:92

Hence, pay heed unto God, and pay heed unto the Apostle, and be ever on your guard [against evil]; and if you turn away, then know that Our Apostle's only duty is a clear delivery of the message [entrusted to him].

Qur'an 6:108

But do not revile those [beings] whom they invoke instead of God, lest they revile God out of spite, and in ignorance: for, goodly indeed have We made their own doings appear unto every community. In time, [however,] unto their Sustainer they must return: and then He will make them [truly] understand all that they were doing.

Qur'an 2:256

THERE SHALL BE no coercion in matters of faith. Distinct has now become the right way from [the way of] error: hence, he who rejects the powers of evil and believes in God has indeed taken hold of a support most unfailing, which shall never give way: for God is all-hearing, all-knowing.

Islam was founded in violence and war, spread likewise and even today is maintained by violence with outbreaks of wars.

• y

You need to go back and learn history a little more.

They've seen through the media what they haven't got, and want to take it from those who do.