Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Will Joe Biden be healthy enough to last until NOV ?

just look at how Biden tries to talk, he is very sickly.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • RockIt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

He's running on an "herbal"  tea made from young girls hair.  But, its not working lately.

• 1 month ago

I suppose you think uncle donnie is the picture of health, right?

Attachment image
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He is more healthier than Trump is.

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That is total BS as all of Biden's public events over the last month clearly demonstrate.  Here he is is a few weeks ago going for a bike ride; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQXhzNDMWrg

Youtube thumbnail

I would pay money to watch Trump attempt to ride a bike.

But when your choice does not have a single plan on how to bring the pandemic under control, deal with the civil unrest, help the 30+ million who have lost their jobs, or those millions facing eviction or the economy heading for another recession, which will make the 2008 one look like a picnic, I suppose all you can do is spread lies, like your leader.

If Trump has failed and has no plans to clear up the mess's which have happened on his watch, why would you think if he is re-elected he will suddenly be able to do so.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Biden is quite healthy.  Under his spray-tan, Trump's skin is gray.  Trump also lies about his obesity, which is getting worse.

Attachment image
  • Cee
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

At least Biden speaks English, Trump seems to be constantly seeking to find a new language. 

• Bill
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No he is fine are you looking forward to his acceptance speech 

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We've also seen how Trump walks downhill and drinks. They are both ancient and will most likely die in office. Although I have seen Grumpy Old Men before and they turned out ok. 

• 1 month ago

Troll, please.

Biden can ride a bike - Trump can barely walk down a ramp or lift a bottle of water to his mouth without using both hands.

• 1 month ago

I am not a betting man, but, should he and Harris win the election,  I'd lay $20 on him stepping down during 2021.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.