Lord!  Aren't you today's Christians tired of the deception of the roman catholic church that have left you dead spirits?

The catholic church PUSHED their powerless trinity-water baptism (Matthew 28:19) calling it "The Great Commission" that does NOTHING but leaves mankind "DEAD spirits" (Romans 5:12-14) that has no "POWER that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8)  with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) Who "QUICKENS" (I Corinthians 15:45) our "DEAD spirits" (Rm 5:12-14) "back to life" (Eph 2:1) and "GOD is not the GOD of the DEAD" (Mk 12:27).

WHY Lord?  WHY? 

@CEE

The Protestants took the LYING roman catholic church's LYING powerless trinity-water baptism doctrine (Matthew 28:19+) with them when they >>>>>>SHOT OFF<<<<< from the LYING roman catholic church that left them "DEAD spirits" (Rm 5:12-14) ALSO.

That's why they don't have nothing to show for they're just like catholics who are preaching the same doctrine of either a LYING trinity (I Cor 12:6; Dan 4:35), TWO baptisms (Ephesians 4:5) and/or eating His body (I Cor 10:3-4). 

@PROFESSOR

The catholic church CONFISCATED the Scriptures and (((ADDED))) ***their*** doctrine into Scriptures.  So they started the LYING BS calling it 'Christianity' who is "THE WH ORE" spoken of in Rev 17:5 that created all these little baby wh ores preaching ***their*** doctrine.

To this day, catholics and protestants are arguing over doctrine (I Cor 1:10).

@AARON

You belong to a bunch of BS too.  Henry VIII setting up something that adheres to his lifestyle creating his own jesus (I Cor 8:5).

Being a "DEAD spirit" (Rm 5:12-14) who hasn't had His "POWER come upon you" (Acts 1:8) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) to "QUICKEN" you "back to life" (Eph 2:1) how can you be "awake. Body and soul?"

Oh.  I forgot you belong to the Church of England who believes they were QUICKENED in some powerless trinity-water faucet baptism.

Oh well. Join the rest

@NOUS

It all boils down to Christianity GOING BACK to the way THE ORIGINAL CHURCH was on the Day of Pentecost so we can have THE POWER OF GOD come upon us (Acts 1:8) Who "QUICKENS" (I Cor 15:45) our "DEAD spirits" (Rm 5:12-14) "back to life" (Eph 2:1).

AFTERWARDS we won't have to worry about the LIES entwined into Scriptures by the roman catholic church when they "hijacked Scriptures" and (((ADDED))) their doctrine because the Holy Spirit will "guide us into all truth" (John 16:13).

We receive "the mind of Christ" (I Cor 2:16) Who has "one mind" (Phil 2:2) and will be "with one accord" as they were on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 1:14) with "no divisions among us" (I Cor 1:10) instead of all these 39.5K+ different so called "Christian denominations."

@DAVID

When I give the WORD OF GOD to "PROVE MY MINISTRY" (II Tim 4:5) but you MOCK GOD "God laughs" (Psalm 37:13) especially at one who believes he is GOD and should tell HIM (((WHEN))) HE should "bring all things to one's (((REMEMBRANCE))) like HE did Peter (Acts 11:15-17).

Jesus promised that HE WOULD "bring all things to our REMEMBRANCE" (Jn 14:26) but HE didn't say (((WHEN)))!

:"Who are you that you should withstand GOD?" (Acts 11:17)!

You've gone above your pay grade especially when GOD SAID

"And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?" (Daniel 4:35).

And don't forget GOD SAID

"I giveth to WHOMSOEVER I will" (Daniel 4:17; 25; 32)!

@SANDY

What faith?  When we are born "DEAD spirits" (Rm 5:12-14) and "the DEAD knows nothing at all" (Ecc 9:5) therefore "have nothing at all?"

STOP PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE!

FIRST THINGS FIRST (Matthew 6:33)!

Until we are "QUICKENED" (I Cor 15:45)  "back to life" (Eph 2:1) by His "POWER that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) we REMAIN "DEAD spirits" who have "NOTHING" not even FAITH.

STOP PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE!

>>>>>>>>>>>>FAITH IS ***AFTERWARDS REVEALED"****<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (Galatians 3:23)

As a "SPIRITUAL GIFT" (I Cor 12:9) received ***AFTER*** Holy Spirit baptism (I Corinthians 12:13).

Quiet naturally since we have to be raised up from our DEAD spirits FIRST which is to be "born again of the spirit" (Jn 3:5-7)!

STOP PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE!

Therefore THEIR faith is in NOTHING when FAITH doesn't come from GOD but a DEAD spirit.

"Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith" (Heb 12:2) that (((HE))) deals in measure" (Romans 12:3).

@KEYJONA

That beliefs leaves you an UNBELIEVER (Rev 21:8) who will have your part in the lake of fire" (Rev 20:15).

@ANON

Then Christians have no place in this space since GOD COMMANDED us

"When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand" (Ezekiel 3:18).

WHO SAID

"And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood" (Isaiah 1:15).

Therefore our prayers won't be answers because our hand are full of  blood for not warning the wicked.

Does the WORD OF GOD sound like a 'personal agenda' to you?

Are you afraid that you've been FOUND A LIAR (Proverbs 30:56) in your LYING roman catholic doctrine beliefs?

Tell the truth now!

What do you mean "the return of Christ" when "If the Spirit of Christ doesn't dwell in you then you are none of His" (Romans 8:9)?

Didn't Jesus say in Matthew 16:26 "There be some you standing here that won't taste death until you see the Son of man coming in His Kingdom?"

What do you mean "His return?"

CORRECTION:  Matthew 16:28.

@USER

"Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it" (Isaiah 5:14)!

• User

To be honest

I'm much more tired of your attempts to deceive us.

1. For the spiritual health and good of all members of this space, there will not be any discussion or posts touching on doctrinal or denominational issues.

2. Due to the highly personal and sensitive nature of the lives in this space, all information should be concise, conscientious and comforting.

3. This space should never be used as a platform for the personal correction of a member.

4. No doctrinal ‘personal agendas’ will be entertained. Although you may have a differing doctrinal view on some Christian topics, it must not be your active agenda to promote it through this space. 

None of us will achieve pure doctrinal unity until Jesus comes.

The deception is of Theophilus, Luke, and Paul.

• Sandy

their faith is in God, not the catholic church.

If not, can you blame them?

I mean if someone teaches them that God's prophets could forget important teachings. and thus teach error, and God was okay with that, waiting for years for them to finally remember the truth (if they ever remembered it), how are they supposed to trust anyone who claims they speak for God whether it be the Pope, or some Yahoo on YARS?

Obviously they would just stick with whoever they guessed seemed to be right, since there was no way of knowing if some other person claiming they speak for God, and who was teaching them something different, happened to be in a "forgetful state" like Peter was.  Since God allows such forgetfulness of his prophets (according to other self-claimed "prophets"), and there's no way of telling whether or not a prophet is in such a state, can you blame them for just sticking to what they are taught now?

I mean the logic really gets crazy if the truth is that God allows his prophets to teach error if they have memory issues.  For example, if there is a prophet who makes that assertion that God allows for such forgetfulness without intervening, is it possible they are being forgetful, and in fact God does NOT allow his prophets to be forgetful like that?  And if God does not allow for such amnesia, then the only explanation is that anyone claiming he does, must be a false prophet, right?

Update for asker (GN):

Now that's a new twist coming from you.  God does remind his prophets when they are forgetful, but there's no way of knowing "when" he will do that.  Obviously in Peter's case, he went for years before reminding the man.  And we see in Acts 8 where God's prophet Philip was teaching error right in front of God's eyes (according to you), and not only did God NOT remind him of the real truth (according to you) then, but even sent him on his merry way to another place to continue his erroneous teaching.

So you say you speak for God.  Okay, still, how do you know you are not teaching error due to forgetfulness like what happened to Peter (according to you), and God just hasn't gotten around yet to remind you of the real truth?  I mean, for all we know, God didn't remind Philip of the truth until his death bed, so all those people he taught, like the Ethiopian, went to hell (according to you) for getting water baptized rather than HS baptized, and God just sat there and let it happen without saying a word.  Since none of us knows if you are in a similar state of "forgetfulness" because God hasn't yet reminded you of the truth, you'll have to admit, that like Philip, you too may be preaching damnable error, and don't even realize it yet.

No GN, here's the real truth we all know.  God doesn't allow his true prophets to teach error like you claim.  You are the one who mocks God when you indirectly accuse him of such stupidity and ignorance.  Peter was not teaching error when he commanded Cornelius and his family to be baptized with water (Ac 10:47-48).  The incident simply reminded him of what had happened years prior in Acts 2 with him and his fellow apostles.

• Aaron

I'm Church of England. Henry VIII set it up because the Catholic church wouldn't allow him to get a divorce and marry Anne Boleyn.. I'm awake. Body and soul.

Why pick on the Catholic Church??

All religions debilitate their sheep to take in more money!. 

The Protestants Split with the Church over money, not Dogma!.   

• Cee

That's the typical arrogance of protestants who always know everything so much better but have nothing to show for.