Have you decided what decorations to buy for this 2020 Christmas?

• 5 days ago

As a minimalist, I have one small tree that I out up every year and that's all I do.

• John P

No need. I have a good boxful up in the attic.

I will not be buying any as there’s no point in celebrating Christmas this year during the pandemic.  

I use the same decorations each year and I always use the big colored traditional lights on my Christmas tree.

• 28AKO

I haven't decided yet but have plans of spending no more than $30-35 in décor for xmas. going to see if I can find a tree at thrift store and grab about $5 in décor from dollar tree

No.  I use the same ones every year. 

Ornaments, that's for sure.

• donnie

I always buy the year before because they go on sale and their cheaper. Yea I usually get what no one wanted but hey you can still find some cool stuff. Plus, I still might get some things before hand just will go out after Christmas like I do after Halloween. Like why the hell are they already selling Christmas decorations it’s not even Halloween? Ugg can we wait until after Thanksgiving? Lol.