Buying a house clear to close ?

Long story short me and husband are trying to buy a house. Yesterday our realtor called me and told me we are clear to close then right after that my lender called me and told me we are clear to close. Meanwhile while I’m waiting for closing disclosure which I haven’t received yet my realtor gonna call me and ask me if I can send her a copy of our current lease agreement. Why is she asking for this if we are clear to close yesterday ? I am getting really frustrated and do not understand 

How would your realtor know if you were clear to close?

Your realtor has nothing to do with your lender....

They don't send the closing disclosure with any contingencies.  All contingencies have been satisfied!  You might call the Realtor and ask.

Why not ask her?  Maybe you are clear to close pending evidence of your current lease?  Deals are often made with conditions. Its really not that hard to provide. Im guessing they won't let you close if you have 9 months to pay on your current lease?