Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 month ago

Is the internet making me lazy?

I'm actually finding myself being annoyed when I have to click two links to get somewhere. Or have to scroll down a little bit. Or type a full website address.

Logging in again? ....I don't want to go through the "trouble" of logging in again.

Are these signs that the internet is making me lazy?

Ever since you had to download updates that made you click once instead of twice, yes, the internet has been making you lazy.

I suspect you were already lazy and are now becoming irritable. I get the same way when I play Yahtzee all alone for hours.

Two clicks? You can't click twice? Or scroll down a page? That part IS lazy.

To be fair, sometimes I'll look up a word on the internet rather than getting out our humongous dictionary. And I don't like entering the same address more than I have to, so I cut and paste alot. That's not lazy, it's using your time wisely.