Can't you comment on others' answers anymore?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Athena
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Well, it IS Yahoo.  Comments are not allowed on the propaganda pages, worry, "News" pages, and they are limiting what can be said here as well.  

• 4 weeks ago

unfortunately not apparently. must be these salty *** men again ******* up the site. y’all love freedom of speech until it hurts you 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They blocked you... ouch!

• 4 weeks ago

Yes by updating your question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I don't know when you find out, let us know, k?

(gum chewing ensues....)

• 4 weeks ago

really?  wow.........no one's noticed that yet. 

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No. Comments were removed on 7/23/2020, as has been asked and answered DOZENS of times since the change occurred.

Per Yahoo:

"In order to strengthen and improve community and engagement, we are temporarily disabling comments.

Our goal is always to create a safe, engaging place to connect over interests and passions and we’d love your feedback on how to improve this experience. Please email us your feedback at yahoocommentfeedback@verizonmedia.com"

• 4 weeks ago

That capability will probably return after the US Election is complete.  It's only a minor inconvenience to me, personally.  If anyone wishes to comment to me personally, they can always email me through my profile, or find me through my website.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

it has been months since they took the comment section away and I am glad. some would get rude and nasty even when you block them and they would go into someone's answer in the comment section and get nasty

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yahoo has Temporary Disabled Comments Until they turn them Back on you wont be able to Comment

on any Answers

They made a Announcement about it here is what they have to say about It

In order to strengthen and improve community and engagement with our audience, we are temporarily disabling comments. Our goal is always to create a safe, engaging place to connect over interests and passions. Please feedback to yahoocommentfeedback@verizonmedia.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.