I have a Zoom video question I desperately need to solve ASAP...?

I have a Zoom video question I need to solve ASAP here.  Ok I use basic Zoom for 1 thing only right now and that is a once monthly pain group Zoom meeting for the last 4 months and each meeting is roughly 3 hours.  But for some reason last week when I joined the meeting, my video wouldn't work at all, only my audio.  And I haven't touched ANY settings with Zoom at all!  And my webcam that's in my laptop was on (the webcam light was on)... I do not host these meetings, someone else does and it's a group of up to say 10 people at times.  Do you lose video at some point with the basic package??  I ask because I don't was to pay for the pro package unless I know that's the issue... I've already uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom twice... Any help??  I've already Googled how to test Zoom video, I follow the steps but it's still a black screen... ANYTHING??  Thanks!!  I have to get this working again within 2 weeks because I have a Zoom doctors appointment!  YIKES!

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.