Family Tree Apps?

I have tried every family tree maker app and website that I can find, but I still haven't found what Im looking for. So far, Family Echo is the most aesthetically pleasing, the only problem with it is that I want to see EVERY family member all at once. I don't want to have to click on another family member to see the rest of the family, which is a major deal breaker. 

If anyone can suggest a website or app that looks similar to Family Echo, but allows you to see everyone all at once, it would be great.

Requirements:

- Ability to see EVERYONE at once without having to click on another person in the family

- Free

- Similar look as Family Echo

- Ability to save and come back to

- I'm not looking for an app where I can add my own shapes and lines, I want to be able to just click "add parent" or "add child" etc. without having to create the tree myself. 

- Not required but it would be nice if you were able to see the age, or a general description of the person right under it. (Not a year, an age.)

EddieJ: On Family Echo, you don’t zoom out to see the family you just drag around the screen. So if the family tree was really big, It wouldn’t fit the screen but I would be fine with dragging around to see the rest of the family. 

• EddieJ

Edit: OK, I see what you mean.  I might think such a program could exist, but I'm not aware of one.

I haven't looked at Family Echo, but, in general, the problem is that a family tree can be very complex, so the programs simply won't try to show EVERY family member all at once.

Maybe there is a program that is like Google Maps, where you can see the whole world on the screen if you zoom out, or you can zoom in and see just one house (with any zoom level in between).  With Google Maps, as you zoom out, you see fewer and fewer detail.

So, even though I don't have the answer for you, if you could zoom out to see your whole family, but you could NOT see any details about a person except that a male would be a triangle and a female would be a circle, and a living person would be black and a deceased person would be white.  (Shapes & colors are just an example).  And, you'd see lines that connect the shapes.  Would THAT be the kind of thing that you'd be looking for?

In other words, do you realize that you'd have to lose detail in order to see the whole family?  OR, is your family so small that they SHOULD be able to fit on one screen?

Hi not looking for an app where I can add my own shapes and lines, I want to be able to just click "add parent" or "add child" etc. without having to create the tree myself. I'm Dad 👨