Tim asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 4 weeks ago

Never bought a 510 vape battery before in my life what should I know about buying cheap vs expensive?

I see some for sale in $20 range some in $100 range what is the real difference

If you are going to poison yourself you might as well go whole hot.

The 20 dollar ones will last a couple months. They also aren't usually very adjustable. The may have a few different settings but if you spend about 50 bucks or more on a battery it will last a long time and usually comes with a screen and can adjust from 1 watt up to 50 or 80 watts in some cases. That will allow you to attach anything from a c cell coil to a brain fogger or even a large vape tank for nicotine. I recommend you spend 40 or more on your device. If you are going to be vaping hard all day get a full size box but if you don't plan on using it all day everyday I recommend a micro box mod which is smaller and fits in the pocket better but still has all the adjustable settings.