Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 4 weeks ago

Kelsey for a boy. What do you think?

It was initially a boys name. I like it

Kelsey Grahmer 

Kelsey is too girl. I like the idea of kellen better 

Sounds like bully prey.  I wish people would stop trying to be creative thinking their child is special or different than everyone else by using these weird names and realize that boys will grow up being bullied or made fun of for having a girls name.

America needs their men back.  Nothing wrong with being a man.  Stick with Richard, Michael, Robert, George, James... easy simple AMERICAN names.

Dont name your child anything difficult to spell over the phone to like customer service or someone writing them a check one day.  Keep things simple.

Oh and also it reminds people of that stupid actor Kelsey Grammar. 

That's okay for a boy.

I think it has become a solidly female name.

• John P

To me it looks a bit girly.

• God

If you must use Kelsey as a middle name.  He'll thank you for it.

• blank

I am not keen on it for boy. Most names that were originally for boys and used on girls I prefer on a girl. I feel like Kelsey does not  fit a boy well.

It's one of those many names that seems to have jumped genders. How many male Kelseys have you ever met or even heard of other than Kelsey Grammar? Maybe you should consider Kellen or something similar instead.