How can I stop my aunt from taking my introversion personally.?

Hello. I inhabit a large house with my aunt. I help her, I have a business in the large basement, etc. It isn't some loser situation.

Every few days, she gets pissed at me for my life style, ways.

I'm extremely introverted. I prefer solitude for hours. I can study and learn my business for hours, alone, hyper focused. Guitar, art, singing, meditation, walks listening to podcasts, exercise. I can easily lose myself in hobbies for days.

I go out of my way to ask her, if she needs any help. What she would like me to assist her with, as her arm is weak. Etc. If not, I often am in my room, or the basement. I dislike leaving the house.

My inner battery is continuous. Out in public, people, even around her who I love, I get drained .

She's very opposite. Highly extroverted. Endless small talk, wants me to sit and watch tv , when I could be drawing, reading, etc.

I do interact with her, fairly reasonably. But she hates being alone, the house makes her lethargic, etc. I get it.

But she takes it out on me. I've said COUNTLESS times, it. Isn't. Personal. It's how I am. It's how mostly every other introvert is.

And still, she randomly gets pissed off at me for it. And I'm finally getting tired of it.

Im about to shout, I can't help it you need people, and to go out all the time. I don't require that, and that crap often makes me tired and bored.

Yes, I could move out. But I have a 20,000$ business in the basement. It's not exactly a wise idea.

maybe you should just explain it to her

What will you do, when she tells you to move out? It will happen, so think about that, while you are busy thinking of yourself.

You can't prevent someone else from feeling how they feel or behaving how they behave.  You CAN put your own preferences aside a bit to accommodate your landlady/aunt.

Sit down with her and talk to her about exactly what she'd like to have happen.  For example, you could agree to eat together or go for a walk or you could invite her to join you in exercising?  

The more upset you are and the more she gets to you the more she's going to take it personally. Just tell her nicely you have stuff to do but if she likes she can join you in the basement to learn guitar or stuff like that. It is her house after all she should be comfortable in her own house