jeff asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Whats your reaction to the Russians giving Hunter almost 4 million as proved by the bipartisan Senate investigation?

@elwood.............Russians do have money invested with Trump and liberals used that to push conspiracy theories of collusion with them. No reason why that logic shouldnt apply to Hunter too right?

I note that the Obama administration were worried about the appearance of conflicts of interest. I concur.

According to who..Russia 

• A.J.

You mean the Republican witch hunt in the US Senate timed to political reasons and admitted as such? They found nothing conclusive and no direct ties to Joe Biden, or you would have heard a lot more.

What I have discovered is the amazing amount of bias and claims in the media with Right Wing screaming and left wing denying.

NPR is a better source. 

https://www.allsides.com/media-bias/media-bias-rat...

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/23/916021299/gop-repor...

Right wing media is flooded with innuendo and allegations, but I so far see little from centrist news sources other than this link.

His father meddled with China yet faces no impeachment inquiry. 

Shocked and then not so shocked. 

Say it with me lolly, "its ok when dems do it."

Source(s): Lolly
  • L.F.

They also found there was no crime......d'oh!

In six weeks Trump will lose by largest margin of any incumbent president in US history.

• Random

I would react by telling you to get glasses because clearly you can't read.  Or you're just f*cking stupid.

LOL!!  That's NOT what they said!  You seem to have major problems with reading comprehension.   A Russian invested money in an investment firm managed by Hunter Biden.  What, suddenly you can't tell the difference between investment in a firm and a personal payment?? How many billions have Russians invested in Trump's real estate??