Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

Why do people have kids? ?

They’re so annoying. They don’t shut up, they constantly need something, they constantly make messes and they’re too hyper. They’re cute for maybe 10 minutes and then they $hit and cry. I can’t stand them. I’m a 26 y/o male, so maybe these thoughts will change? Idk? If they haven’t already then maybe they won’t at all. Whatever, I’m ok with just not having kids and it just be me, my wife and my dogs. Dogs btw, are a million times better than kids. They can easily be trained, they don’t scream or cry and they love you unconditionally. They get worse when they get into their teens. 

Update:

The kids get worse when they get into their teens, not dogs. Lol. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

These kids will someday be paying for your social security and medicare. You don't have to have children yourself, but they are necessary to the continuation of the species. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

cause a lot of people dont think theyre so annoying

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Love....................................

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Just don't have sex and you won't have to worry about kids.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • GB
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Not everyone wants to have kids.  You should be upfront with any girlfriend about your views, and  also suggest you get a vasectomy.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You have a lifetime of crap/costs/headaches.grief with kids. They also cost a small fortune to raise. Who needs it. Hope you find a girl that thinks like you and make sure it is known well before you get married. And then dont trust them, make sure you use all types of birth control and a vasectomy for your self. I had no kids, I had dogs! I live a nice life with the money I have saved over the years, I did what I wanted to do, and still do.

• 4 weeks ago

I used to feel the same way. Then one day, WHAM!, I'm a father. He had such enthusiasm for me as a baby. I became his number one person. Oh sure, diaper changes were gross, but I have worked on sewer lines before. Today, he still likes to visit me every weekend, and he is 34. 

• 4 weeks ago

you get a chance to shape a person into whatever you want..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.