What do you think of this situation and what should I do ?

Ok so there was this boy that I used to go to school with and remember from high school and he used to be my crush and it was obvious that he knew I had a crush on him and then he saw that I lost interest in him because he came close to me one time and I turned my face to face his private part while he was standing in front of me I wouldn’t say it’s private part the others who were observing might of have had a negative thought while I was sitting down and he came and stood in front of me while I had my face facing his private part and he saw that I was loosing interest but I knew that I lost interest because of the looks I got from the people standing in front

While I was facing his private part. I lost interest because I thought that the whole time the people standing in front who I got dirty looks from while facing his private part thought that I belonged with the boy the whole time and I figured I was wrong because I got dirty looks from the people in front while facing his private part. Then ever since then I found out that I didn’t gain into boys who looked like him but he was the boy of my type and I thought that I wouldn’t get dirty looks from others when I faced his private part because he was my type the whole time and I thought others wouldn’t react with giving a dirty looks because boys like him used to have a crush on me and I used to have a crush on boys like him. What do you think of this situation and what should I do? 

This is one of the worst-written troll posts I've ever read, and I've read quite a few. Is English your second language, or third?