Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 weeks ago

Does this shirt looks too big/boxy for my body-type?

I bought this shirt/t-shirt on sales a few month back but debating about keeping it as I've never been a fan of boxy shirts, because I've broader square shoulders but a smaller waist but please, no "It's ugly, throw it out" comments. I'm not asking whether YOU like the style of the shirt, just about the fit.

It's a size European Small. I'm roughly a size 6½/7 in us sizes which does not exist (half sizes) where I live.

and yes I know the bra is showing through with the lace (and i don't care if guys "likes" that). Not planning to wear it with this top anyways. The tank outfit is just to show without the shirt (as long with the short), as I'm not taking underwear pics. lol

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I thought it looked good until I saw the last picture. Yes it's too big for someone your size, better to find something more fitting. However I could see that top looking nice if you have something to tuck it into loosely 

• Tim C
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

I think it looks good, as do you. Go for it.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

it looks fine.......

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I don't like it on you, for the boxiness that hides your shape. Because of the design of the fabric, you couldn't even add darts to make it more close fitting.

But someone else whose best feature isn't her small waist might think it's great. So donate it.

(The sleeves are really cute.)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No it's fine.  You do have a fairly slender figure for your large breasts but wear what you like and the world is dammed anyway, so what's the harm?

• Marty
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I don't think its flattering on you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.