What does it mean when someone tells you they’ve met a lot of people but no one feels like you?

I ran into my old coworker at the bench where she used to go to smoke on her breaks. I was surprised to see her, but she told she was waiting for her friend to come get her and he lived in the area that’s why she was there. She told me she met a lot of people in her life but no one feels like me. And how she’s glad she met me, and that she’ll be sad not being able to see me or talk to me anymore. And that i was wise beyond my years and any girl would be lucky to be with me. She said even she would be lucky to be with me. And then after that she said her friend was here and she left. When she left, she said goodbye and that she’ll miss me, and also to accept her request on insta. But yeah, what does it mean when someone says that?

• blank

Says they have feelings for you.  In their eyes you are appreciated.  She feels there is a connection (at least for her).

IF you are interested in her - the door is wide open.  Hit her up.  Wonder why she says she will never see you again (?)