Who's excited to see Donnie Trump forcibly removed from the White House on Jan. 20?

Peter - in what alternate universe is that "probably" going to happen, dipshit?

Scorpio - Trump loyalists represent about 35% of the voting public and 15-18% of the American population. Were you homeschooled, or what is your excuse for not understanding elementary-level math?

Favorite Answer

It would be great. Feet first dragged to a waiting van and taken away to face treason charges. But it would be best if it was black women members of the military.

Good luck trying that

It would be the first time in a long time that I would watch Trump on TV without switching channels after about 30 seconds. I would laugh, rather than gag like I've been doing since that lyin' PoS made his candidacy announcement.

Not me. We love The Donald 

Source(s): 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

You liberals don't have the slightest clue how badly you are outnumbered. LOL!

Your crystal ball has a crack in it.

I can giggle about that.

• Mark

I am not excited, but I will be happy when he's gone.

I would prefer it not come to that.

Realistically speaking, he'll probably get re-elected. 

@Herbert Whew, calm down there! I said realistically-speaking, not ideally-speaking. I dislike both Biden and Trump.