Would you stay on a case like this?

I work with a patient that’s a couple of years older than me. 

I’m 29 and she’s 33.

I’m slowly becoming frustrated with her. 

She’s in her right mind and functional.

However, she’s a user.

She’s always asking me to buy her things ( Jordan’s, food, birthday cake, she has asked me to take her grocery shopping) she ask to go places but don’t want to pay or have money. Mind you- she gets checks every month but blow them. 

Every single time, I bring my lunch she begs for it. Like ooh what are you eating or can I have some or why didn’t u bring me any. Anything I take out she wants. Even if I have eaten off of it. 

I even wait until she eats and she’s still looking at what I got or bring. 

She babysits her niece who’s one everyday. When the baby needs to be changed she tries to give me a diaper and I’ve told her no constantly or want me to walk every diaper to the trash.

She told me the other day that the other nurses cooks and buys her things. 

Then before, she tried to play in my hair, touch my arm and put her hand on my mine. When I I’ve told her to stop. 

I’m just becoming really fed up.

You stop going to her, tell your boss this one is mentally ill, and you want a new patient, or get a new job.

Probably not, no. At least not if I had a choice in the matter. Just out of curiosity, what country are you from and what is your first language?

no.....sucks....