Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why do I keep attracting ugly girls? Those are the only girls that go for me?

I'm 32 and I've always wanted a pretty girl and it's what every man wants so dont get mad at me. I attract the most ugly girls in the bunch. Yes I know I'm not a 10 myself but I'm a man and I want someone I can look at without being disgusted with them. Yes I'm bald and I've lost hair in my early 20s, I'm a bit overweight but not too much. I dont have the best body but I'm not obese at all. I'm like 20lbs overweight which isnt much. Im tall and I have green eyes. Yes I do have a few missing teeth in the front and it could be the reason why women dont want me. I'm a very nice guy and I respect women entirely. I just dont understand why I attract the most ugly women. The only ones who are attracted to me at obese women or women who already have 5 children. I'm not interested in raising kids. I want a woman who I can be with and able to look at without being disgusted by her body or face. Yes I struggle financially but I have my own place.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Instead of not looking at what you get you should look for something you want.

• 1 month ago

sure buddy, whats next? "i have a nice penis but it's got mould on it"

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

At this age perhaps you may find peace and comfort in a warm arm of a male and guys don’t really care about your fat a ss body or broken 🦷 

Legs up and you will have a new pleasure waiting for you but take extra caution when sucking that co ck with that missing tooth might cause little less comfort for your partner 

• 1 month ago

You are so full of s**t.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you're a MAN why do you want a GIRL, and not a WOMAN?  Are you a pedophile?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.