Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why do I keep attracting ugly girls? Those are the only girls that go for me?

I'm 32 and I've always wanted a pretty girl and it's what every man wants so dont get mad at me. I attract the most ugly girls in the bunch. Yes I know I'm not a 10 myself but I'm a man and I want someone I can look at without being disgusted with them. Yes I'm bald and I've lost hair in my early 20s, I'm a bit overweight but not too much. I dont have the best body but I'm not obese at all. I'm like 20lbs overweight which isnt much. Im tall and I have green eyes. Yes I do have a few missing teeth in the front and it could be the reason why women dont want me. I'm a very nice guy and I respect women entirely. I just dont understand why I attract the most ugly women. The only ones who are attracted to me at obese women or women who already have 5 children. I'm not interested in raising kids. I want a woman who I can be with and able to look at without being disgusted by her body or face. Yes I struggle financially but I have my own place.

Instead of not looking at what you get you should look for something you want.

sure buddy, whats next? "i have a nice penis but it's got mould on it"

At this age perhaps you may find peace and comfort in a warm arm of a male and guys don’t really care about your fat a ss body or broken 🦷 

Legs up and you will have a new pleasure waiting for you but take extra caution when sucking that co ck with that missing tooth might cause little less comfort for your partner 

You are so full of s**t.

• Mark

If you're a MAN why do you want a GIRL, and not a WOMAN?  Are you a pedophile?