Isn't is strange, in those troubled times that many schools and university are taking their lead from creation further education.?

The Patriot University is just one of those institutions and is ranked alongside the likes of UCLA, Cambridge and Harvard.  It is a well known provider of learning and achievement and boasts Dr. Kent Hovind among its alumni.  

So, how have they set the standard?  Well, the Patriot University prides itself on qualifications gained by 'distance learning' which other institutions are now following.

For those who doubt the effectiveness of this type of qualification I suggest you go online and read Dr. Hovind's dissertation which is a first class read.

Do you think there are more lessons (forgive the pun) to be learned?

Update:

'universities', sorry it has been a long day.

Update 2:

Indeed Ms. Beca, I am inclined to agree. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The days of getting knowledge from this site are long gone.  I'm afraid, my dear, dear, Horace, that the days of having fun here are also gone.

Neither information nor humor are currently valued.  And the idea of showing any kind of respect seems anathema to most.

Thank you from my heart for your contributions.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You seem to have 'just' opened your eyes for distance learning has been around for quite some time.

• 1 month ago

Is that the university where you learn to suffer beautifully on camera like Mel Gibson in the Patriot or Braveheart or pretty much any and all of his movies? 

But! Of course. Yeah. Universities full of liberal elite West Coast cabalist globalist feminazi cucks are finally taking their cues from the alpha Jesus-infused bastions of next-life saving graces. It's a Festivus miracle! The current plague, sent by God to punish gay marriage caused after-birth abortions, has allowed Patriot U and others to be shown here as the real leaders of education and why girls should stay home making sammiches and havin' bare feet while birthin' them babies. Even the ugly girls. Even the ugly girls. That's why masks are good. Ugly girls you have to breed can have their faces covered. Score! In more than one way, eh, patriots? 

Hope this helps!

• 1 month ago

Yeah, that's not actually happening.

People who want a real education don't go anywhere near these unaccredited creatard scam 'universities'. 

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

FAIL           

• Jeff
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Patriot U.  LMFAO!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.