Why Words and Wordplay Y!A high users are being rude when answering the question?

There are some user being rude. Do you forgot that people have feelings? 

I'm trying to ask for help but users like (can't say his or her name) said like

"I pity you and all your schoolmates in that you seem to have been taught very inadequately"

Plus, it does not make any sense. I don't understand it. 

I'm asking for help not a lecture. 

The internet is a very global system and there is little control over what people can get away with saying.  It turns out that the world has a large number of people who are not pleasant and kind at all, and they tend to be very open about their disregard for others when they can be anonymous.  In other words, there are jerks and you can't really avoid them.  You can only ignore them.  They exist and you will encounter them, sadly.  They do not care about your feelings.  They are selfish jerks. They exist.  You will encounter them if you do things on the internet.

Actually, you will encounter them in your daily life too, but they tend to be less openly hostile when you face them directly.

Don't worry about criticism on here. Some people almost have OCD when it comes to sentence construction and grammar perfection, and they just don't consider whether what they say might be too abrasive. Academic answerers will go into great detail, you should be grateful to them for contributing their time. Remember, you have a choice as to whether to be upset or not.

• John P

Some examples of very poor writing call for general comment about the lamentable state of education in some parts of the world.

It makes me sad to think that some school systems in the English-speaking world do so little to teach their pupils how to express themselves well. 

English-speaking world? In general I think I can recognise English as learned by non-native speakers, probably from non-native teachers.

I apologise if any of my comments have upset you. Perhaps they might galvanise you into getting your classmates together to shake up your school system.

• JuanB

Because it is Y!A and the internet.  You are always going to get a high percentage of trolls and rude people.

Tip:  what you quoted is not an Answer under the guidelines and can be reported.  Then again, your question is more of a rant than a question.