My teacher keeps making excuses to hang out ?

im 17 and in high school and my science teacher is in her 40s or so and she's really nice and my favorite teacher and right now school is closed due to coronavirus and most school work is online and I've been lonely recently so I emailed her asking if she would ever want to hang out and she eventually replied with a maybe answer and I keep asking her about different days this week to see when she's free and she keeps saying she's busy

Favorite Answer

Evidently not enough people are familiar with our old friend teenage troll Colly Rodrez, aka Melora K, formerly two other names that I've now forgotten, and more recently Cindy Thornton.

This is a very tame post compared with previous ones, in which, week by week,  various teachers would yell, shriek, slap her face, pull out Colly's hair and finish up by setting fire to her desk.

Dude use periods to break up that long as$ sentence

What is wrong with you? You're an underaged student, how ignorant must you be to think that someone would risk their career and reputation to "hang out'' with a dopey kid?

Your teacher is an a$$hole

• John P

Ah, you mean 'keeps making excuses not to hang out'.

In Britain, no teacher would 'hang out' with a student. No teacher would even hold out a vague promise of hanging out.  Are things really so different in the USA?

I think you are a troll.

Forget it...find a friend your age , not a teacher.

• Eva

It is inappropriate for her to "hang out" with you and could cause the loss of her job. Stop bothering her.