I feel so lost...?

Hello. I am currently 20 years old. Within 3 years of my college life, I have dropped 3 programs and  had shifted to 3 schools. I feel so empty and lost. I am in constant fear of failure because I had set high standards for myself based on the societal standards, even though this isn't recommended. My self-esteem has a direct correlation to my achievements, which are none. Because of this, I feel useless and regretful to my decisions . I am wasting my time doing nothing. I don't really know what I want to do in life. I am clinically depressed and feel so demotivated to do anything. I don't know where to start. 

Forget about everything and everyone else. Take a gap year, work part-time and save your money, do lots of voluntary work in a variety of different areas, take up hobbies, do short online courses, read lots of books around history, politics, religion, travel, business top 100 books to read in life etc, do some travelling if possible, raise money for charity and do sky diving, learn to cook, bake, fish, sew, garden, farm, first aid, photography, art, a new language, a musical instrument, go to festivals, eat good food, get massages and facials, buy yourself nice clothes, get a haircut etc.

Hopefully after a year you have thought of something you like & enjoy then you can go College. You will have lots of experiences and you will be more happy and confident as well.

Your on this earth for another 60+ years. Just relax. People always change careers and you don't need to figure everything out just yet.

It sounds like the problem may be perfectionism. We can become paralyzed, inactive, because we're so afraid we're not going to be good enough. The world puts an unbalanced value on career, making it seem like money and prestige bring happiness. They really don't. I believe in the Bible's counsel, because God knows how we can be truly successful. Psalm 1:1-3 says that the person who draws close to God, reading and applying His word, will be like a tree planted by streams of water, producing good fruit, and everything he does will succeed. We do need to work for a living (Ecclesiastes 2:24). But soon, God will replace this system of things with a global government, His kingdom (Matthew 6:10). To learn more see JW.org.

If your have depression,get some help fast.

If you are seeing a therapist,ask to change medicine.