Dirac
Dirac asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Do you think Climate Hustle 2 is aimed at paranoid people obsessed with conspiracies?

Just watch the trailers that the troll is recommending and you'll see what I mean.  Don't forget to wear your tinfoil hats!!

Wacky Walrus--Twitter is right to ban promotion of the movie. Look, there are some people that are stupid, like you, that fall for propaganda, but there is no reason that private companies need to promote that.  I would hope they would also ban propaganda from ISIS or Neo-Nazis.

Davie Bwoi, you have lied about me many times in here, why should I be ashamed? I have told the truth but you, and the troll even more so, have lied. Why don’t you stop lying?

No, Davie Bwoi, my answer to you is I do have morals, honor and ethics and you don’t. I tell the truth—you lie.

Favorite Answer

Yes, and it's so obvious that it is. And unfortunately many uninformed young people, especially the ones that are friends of alt-right youth, may be very well be swayed by it. 

That's why it was created in the first place. It's easy to manipulate crowds, you see this with the anti-maskers conspiracies about COVID-19.

The reason is simple, and I admit that despite having studied social psychology, it took me a while to accept the fact that 49% of people have an IQ of up to 100, and 84% have an IQ of less than 115, a lot of good people, yet easily fooled. 

Critical thinkers are few, that is on both sides of the debate but downright dangerous on the AGW denial side, like the anti maskers and anti vaxers, etc.,

And look at Clown Troll Denier Buffon Wacky Walrus's answer, it's so ridiculously evident that he sees a banned promo as something to be suspicious about. Then look at what '' anonymous '' Clown Troll Denier  Buffoon says: '' Maybe you should think about a part-time job. Or a hobby. Something other than Yahoo. ''Now why does the anon Clown Troll Denier Buffoon would say that? Is it because he sees you as a ''threat'' to his conspiracy driven promotion of the ''documentary''? Why does he not even address the question?

Clown Troll Denier Buffoons fails again.

Source(s): Their Nemesis

Don’t you ever feel ashamed for what you say?

So your answer is no....that’s just terrible, you have no morals or honour.

Twitter is the one who banned the movie and they also banned the producer's (CFACT) account.  I think we know who wears the tin foil!

Maybe you should think about a part-time job.  Or a hobby.  Something other than Yahoo.

• Rick

or aimed at their bank accounts ..............................